Givenchy's Autumn/Winter 2016 menswear show is set to take place on January 22 in Paris, and despite the show's location, you can watch the show live from your couch with our live stream!
So what can we expect from the luxury French brand this season? Knowing the edgy design house, we're probably in for a collection of dark earth tones, unique cuts, exposed seams and modern takes on traditional patterns like stripes, which we saw in Givenchy's 2015-2016 menswear line last year.
The dark designs loved by fashion-forward celebrities like Kanye West never disappoint, and while the styles appear eclectic and rebellious on the runway, Givenchy's menswear is known for its transitional ease -- it makes a splash on the runway but works in real life, too.
So grab a cup of coffee and settle in for what's sure to be one of the hottest new menswear lines for 2016.
See photos from Givenchy's Spring 2016 runway show below:
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious