BY: GIBSON JOHNS
This year's award season has been an fascinating one. The Oscar race, which started out without any clear winners, has started to become a bit more clear: Brie Larson and Leonardo DiCaprio emerged as clear favorites in the Best Actress and Best Actor categories, respectively, and "Inside Out" is the frontrunner in the Best Animated Picture race.
But there are still a ton of questions without obvious answers: Will "Spotlight" keep off "The Revenant" through Oscar night? Will Sylvester Stallone continue his comeback march towards the Best Supporting Actor statue? Will Alicia Vikander's award season finish with a dream ending?
All of these questions have produced clear winners and losers so far this award season as films and actors stocks have gone up and down over the past couple months.
Check out the biggest winners and losers of the 2016 award season below:
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise