Kris Bryant stopped by 2 Point Lead headquarters to talk about the Chicago Cubs, their chances of winning the 2016 World Series, what he likes to do in the offseason and his upcoming work with Stouffer's Fit Kitchen.
Stouffer's fits into the NL Rookie of the Year's active lifestyle and add the perfect balance to help him stay fit during both the season and the offseason -- that's something Cubs fans will be glad to hear.
Check out the video above!
MORE 2 POINT LEAD: Fellow Cub star Anthony Rizzo in the house
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!