The Critics' Choice Awards is the second big night of awards season -- and the fashion is totally different and typically more casual than the more glamorous Golden Globe Awards last week.
But that doesn't mean the stars disappointed! Leading ladies like Rachel McAdams, Liv Tyler, Kirsten Dunst and newcomer Alicia Vikander came out swinging with stunning red carpet looks that brought out all the sparkle and razzle-dazzle we adore. Vikander's Mary Katrantzou beaded dress with intricate patterns and colors cemented her status on the best dressed list this year.
But, unfortunately, not every star nailed their red carpet ensemble. "Big Bang Theory" actress Mayim Bialik scooped up a win for supporting actress in a comedy series at the award show, but she also earned a spot on our worst-dressed list.
Check out the best and worst gallery above to see why each star earned their spot on the coveted fashion list.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Grab these Sur La Table 4th of July deals before they’re gone — pri…
- Celebrate the 4th of July with these bold red, white and blue snack bo…
- Make your Pride party extra colorful this year with these themed cockt…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance