Welcome to #TheEdit! Every week we'll be sharing our AOL Editors' and other industry tastemakers' ultimate must-haves for this season. The best part? You can shop all of their favorite picks for yourself. This week, our Manager of Editorial Strategy, Allison, will be dishing out the 5 items you need to stay cozy at home when the temperatures start to drop.
diptyque Feu de Bois Scented Candle, $32, available at Nordstrom.
No fireplace, no problem. "Feu de bois" translates to "wood fire" and that is exactly the scent of this awesome candle from beloved brand Diptyque. Trust me, it's amazing.
Everlane The Chunky Wool Cardigan, $110, available at Everlane.
I'm a sucker for a cozy oversized sweater -- and this is my current favorite. I wear it to work and on weekends, but it's also great to wear around my apartment. Since it's a cardigan, it is easy to toss on over whatever you are wearing to warm you up instantly!
L.A. Burdick's Dark Drinking Chocolate, $22, available at L.A. Burdick Handmade Chocolates.
I bought this for my fiancee one year as a gift and ended up drinking most of it myself! It is incredibly rich and decadent, like no hot chocolate you've ever had. It might not be great for your New Year's resolutions, but it is definitely good for the soul.
Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator, $22.90, available at Vinturi.
On a cold day, a great hot chocolate is clutch. But by night, you're going to need some red wine. Apparently I'm not alone in loving this nifty little wine aerator since it is also a best seller on Amazon. It makes wine taste great -- even cheap ones -- and only takes seconds to use.
Sferra's Brushed Cotton Herringbone-Weave Throw, $79, available at Neiman Marcus.
This classic throw is one of my very favorite items I own (I have it in Paprika). I've had it for years and it still looks like it did day one. It looks polished and chic in my living room, but it's also super soft and comfortable -- plus it's luxurious without totally breaking the bank.
Stay tuned for next week for even more insider picks! In the meantime, find more awesome products in our new shop.
Looking for more seasonal fashion trends? Scroll through the gallery below!
More from AOL.com:
Here's how you can score Beyoncé's favorite accessory for yourself
This keychain will make sure your iPhone is never running low on battery
The simple trick to get rid of dark circles and dull skin in just 20 minutes
Products We Love
The Latest from our Partners
- The Men’s Edit: 7 sleek statement watches that won’t break the bank
- Snag these 7 best sellers for under $50 during Madewell’s huge Secret …
- Here’s where to buy Gigi Hadid’s luxe silk face mask
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program