New Yorkers feel very strongly about their sandwiches, and they aren't afraid of freaking out when people mess with their BECs, but most of them refrain from physical violence.
Not so for one customer at Clinton Hill's well-liked Farmer in the Deli, who decided he had endured too much when he realized the deli man wasn't making his sandwich to his liking.
The employee, who apparently is also very passionate about sandwiches, didn't like what the customer had to say, telling him, ever so subtly and eloquently, to "suck my dick."
Instead, the employee reportedly got socked in the face. Following the altercation, the customer bounced with a drink, some condoms, and his sandwich — none of which he paid for — because, as the old maxim goes, a sandwich not made to your liking is still better than no sandwich at all.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!