If you're a fan of Marchesa and Rent the Runway, get excited. The high-fashion design house has partnered with everyone's favorite designer dress resource to create three exclusive designs for Marchesa Notte -- each in two colorways -- available for your next formal event. The styles would retail between $1,295 and $1,395 but will rent on the site between $200 and $215.
Marchesa Designer and Co-Founder Georgina Chapman says: "The importance of dressing up is central to Marchesa, and by working with Rent the Runway we have been able to provide exciting eveningwear to women around the country."
While you can rent several styles from Marchesa Notte's gorgeous collections, these pieces were crafted specifically with the Rent the Runway customer in mind, based on information of what you're looking for.
"Marchesa Notte dresses are consistently among Rent the Runway customer's favorite pieces. We were able to see what women were looking for by analyzing what colors and styles of Marchesa Notte dresses were rented most often," explains Marchesa Co-Founder Keren Craig, "From there we took customers' favorite elements and designed these new exclusive dresses to highlight those features."
So go on, you know you want to take a look. Click through below to see the 6 stunning new styles, and head over to Rent the Runway if you're looking to snatch one up!
- Take your air fryer to the next level with this top-rated accessori…
- 10 deals you can’t skip from Nordstrom’s home sale — save big on Smeg,…
- Brookies are a thing, and here are some delicious recipes featuring th…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious