Your favorite celebs hit the 2016 Golden Globes red carpet in stunning fashion with one trend that we certainly didn't see coming!
From Jaimie Alexander to Jenna Duwan-Tatum, Hollywood's elite actresses shined with gorgeous dresses in vibrant jewel tones. Deep shades of sapphire, emerald green and amethyst dominated the red carpet -- and we can't say we're disappointed.
We remembered why we're totally obsessed with Gina Rodriguez after seeing her incredible look! The "Jane the Virgin" actress stunned in a deep blue, shoulder-baring Zac Posen ballgown. Of course, Zendaya lived up to her impeccable sense of style with a burgundy tiered Marchesa gown.
See more jaw-dropping displays of color at the awards show in the slideshow below:
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Enjoy meatballs without the meat with these plant-based recipes
- Take French toast to the next level with these stuffed French toast re…
- Woman does double take when Dunkin’ receipt says her iced coffee has 5…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise