Your favorite celebs hit the 2016 Golden Globes red carpet in stunning fashion with one trend that we certainly didn't see coming!
From Jaimie Alexander to Jenna Duwan-Tatum, Hollywood's elite actresses shined with gorgeous dresses in vibrant jewel tones. Deep shades of sapphire, emerald green and amethyst dominated the red carpet -- and we can't say we're disappointed.
We remembered why we're totally obsessed with Gina Rodriguez after seeing her incredible look! The "Jane the Virgin" actress stunned in a deep blue, shoulder-baring Zac Posen ballgown. Of course, Zendaya lived up to her impeccable sense of style with a burgundy tiered Marchesa gown.
See more jaw-dropping displays of color at the awards show in the slideshow below:
More on AOL.com
Amy Schumer jokes her 'vagina itched' on Golden Globes red carpet
Ricky Gervais doesn't hold back in his Golden Globes opener
Golden Globe Awards 2016: Complete list of winners
The Latest from our Partners
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…