This bacon ranch cheese ball makes for the perfect party appetizer
Once the menu is set, add on this super-easy and quick bacon ranch cheese ball recipe! That way no matter what, your guests won't go hungry, and you'll have nothing to worry about!
It requires very little effort and is so easy to make. Plus, your guests will need something to go along with this incredible, spicy buffalo chicken dip. Just following the simple directions below to get on your way to a ball of love... oops, I mean cheese.
- Crushed pecans
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Cream cheese
- Goat cheese
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Worcestershire sauce
- Buttery crackers
- Preheat skillet to medium-high heat.
- Slice bacon into small pieces and cook throughly.
- Drain on paper towel and allow bacon to cool.
- Combine bacon, crushed pecans, and parsley. Stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix all three cheeses, ranch dressing and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add half of bacon, pecan and parsley mixture to cheeses, stir thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm enough to mold.
- Using a spoon and your hand, mold cheese mixture into a ball.
- Roll ball in remaining bacon, parsley and pecans.
- Place in the center of a bowl and surround with your favorite buttery crackers! Keep refrigerated until 20 minutes before serving.
Thinking of bringing this dish to a holiday party? SHARE this recipe with your friends!
More from LittleThings.com:
Make delicious chocolate crackle cookies with this simple recipe
A real Italian Nonna teaches us how to make gnocchi from scratch
This potato soup has everything you need for a seriously hearty meal
Mac and cheese just got even better with this delicious muffin tin recipe