Welcome to 2016: a new year and thus, a new you, determined to undo the barrage of cookies on constant rotation in the company kitchen. If you're on a diet or are just trying to eat better in 2016, there are ways to survive everyday office life without sacrificing the smug feeling that comes from the loss of one pound and the extending of one's lifespan by six full days.
You too can live to be the healthy girl in the office who actually forgoes the breakfast pastry because she "already ate egg whites for breakfast." Or at the very least you can make it until February. Or, man, January 15. After all, you can't spell willpower without "wow" and "roll." I promise that pulling off the office diet is not as hard as it looks.
Watch below for healthy snacks to eat at the office:
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise