Inside this mug is a golden mixture that will make you feel like gold. The ingredients include lemon juice, turmeric, coconut oil, ginger and honey.
Allow your boiled water to rest for just a little bit before you add your lemon juice. Lemons are a great source of calcium, Vitamin C, magnesium and potassium, not to mention that their antibacterial and anti-fungal properties are great for treating acne. Turmeric is a really powerful anti-inflammatory, which means that it's great for reducing puffiness first thing in the morning, plus it's known to fight cancer! Coconut oil is one of those good fats, so it's going to keep you full longer, not to mention that it moisturizes anything from your hair to your lips and skin. Ginger is another powerful anti-inflammatory, and it's particular good for your digestive system, so it helps you have a healthy gut. Last but not least, honey attracts moisture and makes your skin look plump, so you'll look radiant and youthful after drinking this, not to mention how great you'll feel.
More in wellness:
How to get in shape at home and have fun doing it
Eating dark chocolate may help prevent pancreatic cancer
What it actually means to 'eat clean'
- This weekend only, leggings are buy one get one free at Yummie
- Cozy tea recipes that are peak winter aesthetic
- 5 pistachio recipes where they’re the star ingredient
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise