Have you ever seen the holiday classic 'Love Actually'? We have too. And one famous scene reminded us of something Eli Manning would do for Tom Coughlin.
Check out the video above.
On Monday, players said they failed their coach. Coughlin was moved by the comments, and he took time to address Manning, who joined the Giants the same year as him.
SEE MORE: National Fail League: Week 17 flops
"He thinks he's the reason. He's not the reason," Coughlin said. "Eli, it's not you ... it's us. We win, we lose together. When we lose, I lose. When we win, you guys win. That's the way it is. That's the game."
The emotional press conference triggered tears from the quarterback too -- proving Love Actually is all around ... the New York Giants.
UPDATED NFL POWER RANKINGS:
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!