It's time to kick off award season with a bang!
The 2016 People's Choice Awards ushered in the red carpet season on Wednesday and it's safe to say the fashion is starting on a high note. The award show, which honors television shows, movies, actors and humanitarians, was held at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles and hosted by Jane Lynch.
Stars like the cast of "Pretty Little Liars" made their mark with incredible dresses with super sexy slits and "Blood and Oil" star Amber Valetta was a complete knockout in a nude dress with cutouts. Also on the 'stunning list' were Kate Hudson and Julianne Hough.
The gents didn't disappoint either. Clark Gregg and Jack Black showed off their handsome sides in classic suits.
Check out all the People's Choice Award Fashions above!
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Mom waits until son’s wedding day to reveal childhood gift’s ’embar…
- TikToker turns leftover coffee into dessert
- 5 TikTok takes on the Korean lunch box cake that are almost too cute t…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise