Has holiday stress got you filling that wineglass to the brim more often than usual?
Well, you might want to reconsider how much you're consuming, because a University of California study has found more than half of wines contain higher alcohol content than they say on the bottle.
But before you get excited about not having to buy as much booze, that 0.42 percent-higher-than-advertised average could impair your driving without you even knowing it.
One tip that Cornell researchers suggest? Fill your glass halfway. If you follow this method, they say you'll pour 18 percent less than you would have.
Best gifts for the wine-lovers in your life:
- 10 great kitchen items that are on sale this weekend (so get them A…
- 93,000 Amazon shoppers have given this knit beanie a 5-star rating
- These insulated snow pants are a No. 1 best seller on Amazon and are u…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Equity Into Cash
- Refinance And Have More Cash Each Month
- Unlock Your Exclusive Refi Rates Now
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise