This snake is either a budding mechanic or getting some much-needed R&R.
A 3-foot ball python crawled into the engine of an SUV in West Palm Beach, Florida. But then, the car overheated, causing the owner to open the hood; that's where he found the slithery intruder. He called the police, who called in a snake wrangler.
"Kind of tapped its tail a little bit to get it to move, and then it crawled back up into the engine compartment," said Mark McCarthy, the snake wrangler.
"McCarthy was able to bring the snake back to his wildlife sanctuary where he'll have plenty of company," the WPTV reporter said.
And the SUV owner may not have known, but the ball python is the most popular pet python. He could have taken him home.
Guess he wasn't a snake person. So, as WPTV reports, the snake was rescued. And the driver of the SUV had a fun story to tell everyone at work.
Check out more adventurous snakes that hang out wherever they want:
More from AOL.com:
Donald Trump named least-desired celebrity neighbor of 2015
Are you ready for the biggest online dating day of the year?
Columnist proposes disgusting way to score free drinks at a bar
The Latest from our Partners
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program