Donald Trump tops another poll, but it's probably not a result he would like to see.
According to real estate website Zillow, which annually asks Americans what celebrities they'd love—and hate—to have living next door, the GOPpresidential frontrunner is the least-desired neighbor of 2015.
Trump leads all others in this poll with 24 percent of the vote, followed by Kim Kardashian/Kanye West at 22 percent and Justin Bieber at 18 percent.
In 2014, Trump finished fourth in least-desired-neighbor voting, with only 5 percent considering him the worst.
Jeremy Wacksman, Zillow's chief marketing officer, said, "Donald Trump is frequently in the limelight for his polarizing comments and non-apologetic attitude, which some may see as unattractive qualities in a neighbor."
On the opposite end of the spectrum, Taylor Swift takes home the most desirable neighbor status leading into 2016, but barely.
The singer-songwriter sits atop 12 percent support, while actress Jennifer Lawrence gets 11 percent. At third most-desirable is comedian Amy Schumer, and interestingly enough, Donald Trump himself takes home fourth.
Worst Neighbors for 2015
Donald Trump (24%)
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West (22%)
Justin Bieber (18%)
Hillary Clinton (11%)
Miley Cyrus (10%)
Taylor Swift (2% )
Tom Brady (2%)
Ben Affleck (1%
None of the above (11%)
Most Desirable Neighbors for 2016
Taylor Swift (12%)
Jennifer Lawrence (11%)
Amy Schumer (9%)
Donald Trump (7%)
Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan (6%)
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux (6%)
Hillary Clinton (5%)
Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello (5%)
Stephen Curry (4%)
Caitlyn Jenner (1%)
None of the above (34%)
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance