The 5 most-loved moisturizers on the Internet
On those days when we don't need the full coverage of a foundation, we always reach for our trusty, tinted moisturizer. These multi-taskers do it all! They cover, they moisturize and they smooth.
SEE ALSO: Why prickly pear is the hottest new skin care ingredient
As great as they are, sometimes it is still hard to determine which moisturizer to go with. According to Modamob, online voters chose their favorites, giving us the most loved tinted moisturizers on the Internet.
Counting down to number 1:
5. Chantecaille 'Just Skin' Tinted Moisturizer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15: This product is lightweight and based on botanicals, and it's sure to give you that no makeup, makeup look we all want.
4. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint: This is perfect if you have oily skin! This tint will hide shine, and still give you radiance, and it has SPF 15 to boot.
3. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20: This celeb-loved product has a cult following due to its sheer color and buildable coverage. There's also an oil free version, both include SPF 20.
2. GiorgioArmani Face Fabric Foundation SPF 12: While it's not technically a tinted moisturizer, it does give you that barely there, yet smooth coverage while hiding any imperfections.
1. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream: If a BB and a CC cream had a baby, it would be this mineral-based gel cream. It gives you dewy, sheer to medium coverage while smoothing away imperfections and protecting with SPF 30. It's available in 10 shades, and coming into these colder months, it's always a good thing to give your skin a little more moisture.
For more great products, check out our new shop!
Shop all the moisturizers below:
RELATED: The 10 best-selling lipsticks of all time:
More on beauty:
Model Candice Swanepoel reveals her all-natural beauty tips
Kendall Jenner spills her best kept beauty secrets
6 makeup primers that'll make skin look perfect in photos