This is how you turn a burglary into a marketing opportunity.
The manager at Frijoles & Frescas Grilled Tacos in Las Vegas is asking for help in identifying the three men who broke into his store. But he's doing it with this cleverly captioned surveillance footage of the robbery.
SEE ALSO: Police officers surprise families with gift cards instead of tickets
"We want to believe our food is so good people will break down the door to get it. I mean, I would. After watching the footage, I'm a little more convinced they were after cash," said general manager Greg Carlson.
Luckily, there was no money or tacos in the register. Authorities believe the men who committed this robbery also committed several others that night.
Related: Also see America's top fast-food restaurants:
More from AOL.com:
At least 34 killed in Christmas season storms, tornadoes hitting US
Ben Carson vows campaign 'alterations' to defend against attacks
Kentucky's Mall St. Matthews shuts down after brawls involving up to 2,000
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Amazon’s smallest indoor smart security camera is only $35
- The turtleneck sweater with more than 10,000 Amazon reviews is finally…
- The Men’s Edit: 6 best sweatpants, according to reviewers — as low as …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance