Celebrity hairstylists reveal the best hair tools under $105
You don't need hair tools that cost an arm and a leg to get amazing hair. And these celebrity hairstylists, are proving it.
Check out all of their picks below!
SEE ALSO: Model Candice Swanepoel reveals her all-natural beauty tips
Nicole Blais (who's styled the likes of Rashida Jones and Emma Roberts) recommends:
- Elchim 2001 Professional Salon Italian Hair Dryer: There are more expensive versions, but for home use, this model is perfect and has much stronger airflow than regular drugstore brands.
- Turbo Power Twinturbo 2800 Coldmatic Hair Dryer 314: She says this one will "literally last for years!"
- Mason Pearson Pocket Brush: "Everyone has heard of these brushes, but the mini is the unsung hero," she explains. "It's the perfect size and shape to blow out bangs, detangle knots and back comb."
Cynthia Alvarez (who's styled the likes of Kerry Washington and Alicia Keys) recommends:
- Turbo Power Turbo 1500 Professional Hair Dryer: "It's made in Italy and is extremely durable," she says.
- Hot Tools Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron: She says that it heats up quickly and your curls really last! It also prevents hair damage and it stays at an even temperature.
Paul Norton (who's styled the likes of Robin Wright and Brooke Shields) recommends:
- Hot Tools Marcel Curling Iron: He loves the marcel feature because it saves his wrist from long term injury, and he says this curling iron gives you so many looks ... curly, wavy and even straight.
- Diane Rat Tail Comb: He says "I can't work without this comb. It's literally like my magic wand on set. I can back comb with it, comb out the hair with it, and delicately control flyaways around the face without having to be right in someone's face!"
And there you have it. Professional results without having to spend your whole paycheck!
For more great products, check out our new shop!
RELATED: The 10 best-selling lipsticks of all time
More from AOL.com:
7 beauty items every girl needs in her work bag
6 beauty products to combat that afternoon slump
Why prickly pear is the hottest new skin care ingredient