Make beautiful Christmas ornaments with a simple household cleaner
Here at LittleThings, we've made some adorable holiday decorations — like this cute little Christmas snow globe — but nothing compares to the festive DIY project you're about to see!
In an exclusive video below, we'll show you how to make glittery ball ornaments with one very special ingredient — and all you'll need are a few simple ingredients.
Clear ornament ball
Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner
1. Open up your ornament and clean it out with some dry paper towels.
2. Pour a small amount of Mop & Glo inside the ornament. Shake it gently to coat the entire interior of the ball.
3. Slip in your funnel, then add a generous amount of glitter. Shake and roll the ball gently to spread around the glitter.
4. If you're going for a two-tone look, add more glitter. Shake and roll the ball.
5. Let the ornament dry, then pop the top back on.
6. Hang, and enjoy!
And there you have it! Let us know in the comments below if you plan to make one of these glittery balls yourself!
Please SHARE if your tree is decorated with homemade ornaments like this one!
More from LittleThings.com:
Give your Christmas table a seasonal touch with this adorable napkin trick
These DIY-ers transformed their trailer into a stunning home away from home
This genius trick for treating wine stains will save your holiday season
These holiday cocktails and cranberry brie bites will make your party perfect