Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has helped keep it relatively close against the Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks defense continues to be as merciless as ever though, and Manziel was forced to run for his life on one play. While he was being chased, Manziel backed into a referee and accidentally ran him over. Here is a video of the referee falling over.
EARLIER: Johnny Manziel smashed a Microsoft Surface tablet against his head
Manziel has been a source of controversy for many other reasons, but he will not likely receive too much grief for this event. Despite his accident, Manziel has had a solid game overall with a touchdown pass while not committing a turnover. The Seahawks overcame a game-opening touchdown by the Browns though, and their defense has held the Browns to 10 points so far.
Meanwhile, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson continues to catch fire with three touchdown passes and a flawless passing performance. It remains to be seen whether Manziel can up his play even more and engineer a Browns comeback. It appears that the Browns are outmatched in talent by a hot Seahawks team though, and they have been buried in the fourth quarter by another Seahawks touchdown.
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!