A candy cane is a classic holiday treat. Those twisty peppermint sticks that decorate your tree and fill your house all season long can't be that hard to make, right? Wrong!
There's a lot that goes into transforming sugar, water and corn syrup into the iconic holiday candy, and it's pretty fascinating to watch. From the individuals who work with and mold the candy to the variety of machines involved, you need to see how it all comes together.
More holiday inspiration:
5 easy & pretty holiday hairdos
Holiday wine pairing tips
Holiday gift guide: The prettiest jewelry for under $100
- Grab these Sur La Table 4th of July deals before they’re gone — pri…
- Celebrate the 4th of July with these bold red, white and blue snack bo…
- Make your Pride party extra colorful this year with these themed cockt…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise