It's the perfect time of year to experiment with festive new cocktail recipes, and it's also the perfect time of year to be drinking champagne! Take your holiday or New Year's party to the next level with these classy, creative champagne cocktails your guests are sure to love!
See the recipes below!
1 sugar cube
10 dashes of Angostura Bitters
Bubbles of your choice
Place sugar cube at bottom of your glass and douse the cube with the bitters. Top with Champagne and garnishes with an expressed Lemon Peel.
5-6 Pieces of Mint
0.75 oz Simple Syrup (equal parts sugar and water)
3 oz Bubbles
Muddle the Blackberries, mint and simple syrup at bottom of glass. Add Bubbles and top with crushed ice.
0.75 oz St. Germain
0.5 oz Raspberry Liqueur
Add St. Germain and Raspberry Liqueur to glass and top with Bubbles. Garnish with 3 speared Raspberries.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out some healthy holiday-inspired cocktails below:
- 9 closet essentials under $35 at Nordstrom that will make you look …
- Stock up on J.Crew’s ’90s-inspired T-shirt while it’s as low as $4.49
- All 5 editions of Apple AirPods are already on sale for Amazon Prime D…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise