It's the perfect time of year to experiment with festive new cocktail recipes, and it's also the perfect time of year to be drinking champagne! Take your holiday or New Year's party to the next level with these classy, creative champagne cocktails your guests are sure to love!
See the recipes below!
1 sugar cube
10 dashes of Angostura Bitters
Bubbles of your choice
Place sugar cube at bottom of your glass and douse the cube with the bitters. Top with Champagne and garnishes with an expressed Lemon Peel.
5-6 Pieces of Mint
0.75 oz Simple Syrup (equal parts sugar and water)
3 oz Bubbles
Muddle the Blackberries, mint and simple syrup at bottom of glass. Add Bubbles and top with crushed ice.
0.75 oz St. Germain
0.5 oz Raspberry Liqueur
Add St. Germain and Raspberry Liqueur to glass and top with Bubbles. Garnish with 3 speared Raspberries.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out some healthy holiday-inspired cocktails below:
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…