Another enthralling year of sports is just about in the books, which means it's again time for annual roundups highlighting the best of the last 12 months.
Here, we recap the best male athletes of 2015. From improbable performances on the pitcher's mound, to remarkable runs to the NBA Finals, to adding another Lombardi trophy to the case, this year was one of the most thrilling in recent history.
SEE ALSO: Top sports moments and storylines of 2015
Studs like LeBron James and Bryce Harper are shoo-ins, but stars who entered the year as lesser-known commodities also earned their spot here -- remember Jordan Speith's dominant run over the summer.
Click through the gallery above to see how we ranked this year's best male athletes, and tweet us at @AOLSports with your reactions.
Watch LeBron's son perfectly imitate his trademark celebration:
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!