BY DONNA FREYDKIN
The sixth season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" airs Tuesdays on Bravo. And fans of the fab-tastic franchise can expect plenty of scandals, scuffles and slander.
So we asked Lisa Rinna to dish on the latest installment of her series.
1. The key-word this season is drama. "Relationships are tested that have never been tested. Friendships are tested. Questions are asked."
2. And lots of travel. "We go on a lot of trips. We go to the Hamptons, to San Diego and we go to Dubai. That's a lot traveling. There's extra glamour this season."
3. We meet two new cast members, Erika Girardi and Kathryn Edwards. "You get to see one of the new characters who lives a really glamorous, moneyed life – really old-school money. Beautiful taste, beautiful home. The new girls are smart, strong and hard to figure out."
4. As for Rinna, wife of Harry Hamlin and mom of two, expect more of the same, with some added zest. "With me, I am my authentic self. I am not afraid to tell someone what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. I'm not different than I always am. There's a revelation that takes place that I maybe close my eyes to for longer than I normally do."
5. And what about the Fosters? David and Yolanda just announced their split. Was the cast aware of the breakup? "We are now. We don't know about it during the show. We know about it at the premiere of the show. That's when they announce it. We're dealing with some unknowns that were not being shown. Marriages don't break up overnight. They take a moment to unravel. The audience will view the show as I will view the show, with different eyes. What I can tell you is, it's a piece of the puzzle that was missing."