AAA says more than 76 percent of U.S. drivers are parking incorrectly.
"U.S. drivers most frequently park their vehicle by pulling forward into a parking spot ... a riskier practice that driving experts warn leaves pedestrians more vulnerable."
SEE ALSO: Holiday sales you need to shop this weekend
So apparently, we should be backing into parking spots.
Now, all cars manufactured by 2018 will have rearview cameras with enhanced visibility, but they're not 100 percent effective, so don't completely rely on them.
Regardless, we're pretty sure nothing is more embarrassing than having to call your mother or spouse to tell them you got into an accident in a parking lot -- so it may be worth attempting to make the change.
More on AOL.com:
Are DNA sealed diamond bands the engagement ring of the future?
This woman turned her home into a life-sized gingerbread house
New study claims dogs have self-awareness
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!