Creative new way to make a wreath will give all your guests decor envy
Have a ton of old magazines lying around and have no idea what to do with them? Maybe you've pilled up so many Vogue mags that your nightstand has turned into a pile of style and beauty -- and to be honest, you're kind of sick of it at this point. But not to worry, aside from throwing them all away, there's a genius solution that you just might love!
If you've never heard of magazine wreaths then you're in luck, because we're about to open your eyes to something magical. Instead of tossing your mags in the can, upcycle them to make a beautiful wreath -- whether for the holidays or year-round! And the best part is, it's almost too simple to be true. Take a look below at how to make it and watch the video above to learn more.
- Glue gun
- Tear pages from a magazine and roll them into shapes of the cone
- Tape the middle and staple the end to hold
- Continue process until you have enough for your wreath
- Outline wreaths middle on large paper
- Glue tip of magazine pages around center outline
- Add inner layer then glue on brooch to decorate and hang!
Click through below for more home decor ideas:
More holiday news:
How to easily turn an old Christmas sweater into a beautiful stocking
These DIY paint chip gift tags are the perfect addition to any Christmas present
This DIY gift-wrap bow hack is exactly what you need for the holidays