Ben Affleck is officially an ink fan!
The 43-year-old actor was spotted on the set of his film "Live By Night in Los Angeles" earlier this week and his massive back tattoo was on full display. The multi-colored tat appears to be of a phoenix-rising and definitely looks real.
The mythological creature symbolizes rebirth when the bird rises from the ashes. Perhaps the tattoo is a nod to the big life changes he's made after splitting with his longtime wife, Jennifer Garner.
Affleck and Garner announced their divorce in June, mere days shy of their 10th wedding anniversary. The A-list pair are parents to children Violet, 9, Seraphina, 6, andSamuel, 3. "We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children whose privacy we ask to be respected during this difficult time," the duo said in a joint statement.
While this is the first full glimpse we're getting of his new stamp, sources told E! that his new art isn't new and he's had it as early as July. His latest tattoo will round out his other big pieces of body art, which include a fish and a skull and crossbones on his right arm, barbed wire on his right bicep, initials on his shoulder blade, and a dolphin on his right hip.
We wonder if his ex Jennifer Garner is a fan of the huge tattoo.
The Latest from our Partners
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- The best delivery services for sending flowers and houseplants this…
- This hydrating serum gives you ‘glass skin’ — and one bottle is sold e…
- There’s so much comfy, cozy loungewear on sale for less than $25 at T.…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…