Since Friday, storm Desmond has been devastating areas of the U.K. with massive flooding and high winds which has left thousands of homes damaged and without power.
The RSPCA in Tauton, England has taken in an influx of seals who were displaced due to the storm. Many of the seals are babies who washed up on the shore due to the harrowing winds of the storm. See the heartwarming photos above.
Related: See a long distance seal couple stay in touch:
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- What ‘below deck’ food is like on a cruise ship: ‘Dear God, I’d nev…
- The Korean Vegan shares how going vegan has changed her life in unexpe…
- Conceal and highlight like a pro with this tutorial
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap