If you aren't watching "Billy on the Street," you most definitely should be.
SEE ALSO: Twelve of the funniest tweets from 'Billy on the Street's' Billy Eichner
Last week, we were graced with the pleasure of Billy Eicher roaming around Times Square with Academy Award Winner Julianne Moore, asking tourists if they would like to see Moore act out a scene from a movie she was in. Check it out here because it will make your day.
Eichner seems to be a fan of the crazy obstacle courses. Recently, he sent comedian Amy Sedaris through the Shondaland obstacle course. The obstacles and physical challenges were all inspired by Shonda Rhimes' television shows, like "Grey's Anatomy," "How to Get Away with Murder," and "Scandal."
In his latest bout of obstacle course madness, Eicher recruited "Billy on the Street" favorite Rachel Dratch to climb through "Leah Remini's Escape from Scientology."
As Eichner explains in the video, the first part of the course, Dratch joins the cult religion, and then in a surprising twist, she must try to escape and save her kids and friends. Some of the obstacles included signing the billion year Scientology contract and running through an alien corridor to retrieve a Xanax.
Would you make it to the top of the Scientology obstacle course?
Dratch was part of "Saturday Night Live!" for many years. Check out some awesome photos from the iconic show in the gallery below!
More on AOL.com:
Channing Tatum hating on a kitten is the best thing you'll see today
John Stamos exposes bare butt in NSFW 'Paper' magazine shoot
Watch Selena Gomez strip to her underwear in sneak peek at 'Hands to Myself' video
The Latest from our Partners
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…