The perfect dress is hard to find and it's oh so easy to stay home watching Netflix and over indulging in comfort food during those wintery months.
But don't spend all season covered up in sweatpants. No matter what your body type is try a dress alternatives to rock this season.
The glam jumpsuit - is simple, chic, and can hug or hide in just the right places depending on the style. Pair it with heels and a statement jewelry piece - tie your hair in a sleek ponytail for added glam. This look is perfect for office parties or charity events.
Next there's the statement jacket. From gold to sequins to plaid - the statement jacket is perfect for the casual yet dressy look. Wear it with jeans or leather leggings and a white or black loose blouse. Save this one for snowy days because it looks best with boots.
The coordinated set trend isn't over just yet and we couldn't be happier. Pair a crop top with a high waisted skirt to show just enough skin no matter how tummy shy you are. Just be sure to winterize the look with velvet fabrics or wine and red colors.
So now you can spend less time pacing in front of the closet and more time looking fabulous.
Everything holidays on AOL.com:
How to network at holiday parties
Best cookbooks for food lovers
The timeless, coffee-to-cocktail clutch
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious