GQ Magazine sure knows how to throw a party.
The famous magazine celebrated their annual GQ Men of the Year issue and essentially invited the entirety of Hollywood to their bash at Chateau Marmont in Hollywood on Thursday.
Bradley Cooper, Amy Schumer, Scott Eastwood, Tyrese, Anna Camp, Sarah Hyland, the cast of "How to Get Away With Murder," Taraji P. Henson, stars from "Empire" and more of tinseltown mixed and mingled at the the soiree.
Naturally, the star's were at the top of their game in the fashion department with the ladies pulling out all the stops in a bevy of sexy dresses. Sarah Hyland looked stunning in a cutout black and white number while Amy Schumer was white-hot in a long-sleeved mini-dress.
Check out all the incredible looks above.
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…