Black Friday and Cyber Monday are officially behind us, and while you've most likely still got some holiday shopping to do, why not take a day to give to others less fortunate? It's easy to get caught up in online shopping sales, Christmas lists and the expectation that we have to spend spend spend, so on Giving Tuesday, we're here to remind you that there's still time to do a little good this holiday season -- here are a few ideas!
- You could donate the United Way of New York City, which raises funds to help young neighbors in need learn to read on grade-level by third grade -- a critical milestone in determining a child's future success! Check out the United Way and donate here.
- You could give back to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, which leads the world's research on treating and defeating children's cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Learn more about St. Jude and donate here.
- The American Wildlife Foundation works to ensure protection for the wild life and lands of Africa. Check it out and donate here.
- You could donate the the American Council of the Blind, which strives to increase the independence, security, equality and quality of life for blind and visually-impaired people. Want to give? Donate here.
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation works to prevent and cure breast cancer through research. Help make the end of breast cancer a reality by donating here.
- You could give back to Step Up, which helps girls from under-resourced communities to fulfill their potential by empowering them to become confident, college-bound and career-focused. Check out the organization and donate here.
%shareLinks-quote="Give back this #GivingTuesday by making a donation to one of these charities!" type="spreadWord"%
- Water.org brings safe water to and sanitation solutions to women and families so their communities can be healthy and thrive. Learn more about the organization and donate here.
- Do you dream of a world where everyone has a decent place to live? Habitat for Humanity builds homes, community and hope, and you could help by donating here.
- Food Bank for New York City's hunger relief programs work to end hunger throughout the five boroughs of New York for over 30 years -- nearly 1 in 5 New Yorkers relies on the organization for food and other resources. Get involved and donate here.
- You could donate to the American Red Cross, which provides services and support for people all over the world -- disaster relief, supporting military families, blood donation and more! Want to give back? Donate here.
- Operation Homefront provides emergency aid, family support and housing for America's military families. Make life a little easier for military, veteran and wounded warriors families by donating here.
- Do you want to help young people reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens? Then giving back to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America is for you! Donate here.
Want some tips on how to choose the best charity for your donation? Watch the video below!
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap