Brunching with perspective: 10 restaurants around the world with the most spectacular view
Love going out to eat? Us too! But you know what's even better? Going out to eat with a fabulous view! There are certain restaurants around the world that not only know what they're doing in the kitchen, but have overall environments that are absolutely to die for.
If you know what we're talking about, then you've probably been to one of these virtually perfect dining-out spots. If this is the case, then you also know that the view more than likely has a lot to do with how fantastic the restaurant is overall.
SEE ALSO: European bucket list: 10 places in Europe you must see see before you die
From city skylines, to gorgeous vineyards -- there are so many restaurants around the world that might as well specialize not only in their food, but in what you see while eating. Take a look below at 10 of our favorite restaurants with the most spectacular views to date.
1. Sierra Mar, Big Sur, Calif.
2. Eagle's Eye, Golden, Canada
3. Elements Restaurant, Scottsdale, Ariz.
4. Sunset da Mona Lisa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
5. Dasheene, St Lucia, West Indies
6. The River Cafe, Brooklyn, N.Y.
7. Rosellinis, Ravello, Italy
8. Sanctuary Lodge, Cuzco, Peru
9. Le Jules Verne, Paris, France
10. torre d'alta mar, Barcelona, Spain
Looking for something a little less fancy? Click through below for America's top fast food restaurants!
More from AOL.com:
Low-key destinations for the perfect November escape
Vacation to the actual locations that inspired the world's most historic scary movies
Beautiful essential places you need to see at least once during the fall