CrossFit can seem pretty intimidating with its rigorous workouts and strength training.
But not for this 77-year old woman. Constance Tillet used CrossFit to get her health back on track after double hip and knee replacements, a rotator cuff procedure and a multitude of other health problems.
SEE ALSO: These are the best crossFit moves you seriously need in your workout routine
These days Constance sounds like a trainer herself -- and a tough one at that. She gave some advice in an appearance on "CBS This Morning."
"Get up and do it. Stop with the whining," Constance Tillet said.
%shareLinks-quote="Stop with, 'Oh, you have to take care of me.' Take care of yourself." type="quote" author="Constance Tillet" authordesc="" isquoteoftheday="false"%
CBS paints a picture of what Constance's life was like before she started exercising a year ago and lost 50 pounds.
"She took insulin over four times a day for diabetes and 60 pills to treat high blood pressure, congenital heart failure and arthritis," co-host Norah O'Donnell said.
Consider this your motivation to get a workout in this weekend.
More from AOL.com:
Notorious warlord seeks comeback, leverage in Afghanistan
France honors attack victims in city subdued by mourning
Pope calls slum conditions in Nairobi an injustice
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money