Some very interesting storylines came about after an exciting Week 11.
First off, you have to feel good for the sizzling Kansas City Chiefs, who have won four straight and have thrust themselves into the thick of the playoff race. Consider this a good enough reason to root for them: Eric Berry spent his offseason undergoing chemo while working out for the campaign, and just a year removed from a cancer diagnosis, he's helping his team chase the postseason.
SEE MORE: The highest paid players on every NFL team
Second, Cam Newton has put himself into MVP discussions with yet another fantastic outing as the Panthers maintained their perfect record and No. 2 spot in our rankings. Will he actually nab the away from Tom Brady? It'll be fun to watch.
Finally, it seems as if some early contenders such as the Falcons and Jets have fizzled into average teams who may or may not squeeze into the playoffs with some luck.
All of these topics -- and many more-- contributed to some interesting shakeups in the updated NFL power rankings. Take a look above.
NATIONAL FAIL LEAGUE: WEEK 11 FLOPS:
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- LAKE’s pink and red pajamas will give you major heart eyes
- McDonald’s employee reveals the difference between the chain’s ‘round’…
- Disney parkgoer gives stranger ‘amazing’ gift after waiting in line fo…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!