Looking back, it would have been hard to believe that some of our favorite teen celeb crushes could be any more good-looking than their glossy teen mag-cover selves -- but decades later, stars like Rob Lowe, John Stamos and Brad Pitt are looking better than ever.
SEE ALSO: The guy who voiced 'Hey Arnold' is extremely good-looking now
Lowe first hit the scene 1979, starring in an ABC sitcom "A New Kind of Family." Back then, he rocked a middle-parted, chin-length 'do with bangs that framed his baby blues. These days, the sexy celeb is known for his roles on "Parks and Recreation" and "The Grinder" -- and we have to admit we much prefer his current cropped hairstyle.
Click through the slideshow above to see our favorite Hollywood men getting better with age.
RELATED: More celebs who are aging gracefully
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- These bike shorts are so comfortable, I want to wear them every sin…
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obsessed…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise