A pillow fight may be fun for a sleepover, but it's probably not the best way to meet someone new.
According to WJAX, this is the icebreaker an 18-year-old man tried to use one night on a 20-year-old woman at a St. Johns County, Florida Walmart.
The unnamed victim recounts, "I just hear somebody running, and before I could even turn around he smacked me really hard with this pillow."
Eventually, police were called, and the man claimed the pillow hit was meant as a joke and is an approach of his to meet people; it is unknown if he was charged.
Despite his stated intention, she said she felt scared and ended up with scratches on her back and side.
This is not the first incident where being hit by a pillow has caused bodily harm. In September, 30 West Point cadets were injured and an additional 24 more had concussions after the school's annual pillow fight among freshmen.
In this case, however, some students are believed to have put hard objects in their pillow cases.
More from AOL.com:
Trump, Carson ratchet up heated rhetoric about Muslims
How far are we from the day drones become mainstream?
The richest person in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and up
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Yes, your waist will look extra ‘snatched’ in these paper bag pants…
- These best-selling Amazon pillows have more than 9,000 ratings — and t…
- ‘Toxic’ mom says she ‘shouldn’t have had children’ in emotional post: …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!