Adele has left the world in a glass case of emotion with the release of her third album, 25. No matter your age, the 11-track offering is a sweet trip down memory lane ("When We Were Young," "A Million Years Ago") as it is a farewell to lovers past ("Send My Love (To Your New Lover)," "All I Ask"). While you're rolling in the deep end of your own tears, crank up the emo with the most heartbreaking lines from 25 below.
10. "Hello from the other side / I must've called a thousand times / To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done / But when I call you never seem to be home" - "Hello"
Trying to make amends never sounded sadder.
9. "When the pain cuts you deep / When the night keeps you from sleeping / Just look and you will see / That I will be your remedy" - "Remedy"
Just call Adele's name and she'll be there.
8. "But if by chance you're here alone / Can I have a moment / Before I go? / Cause I've been by myself all night long / Hoping you're someone I used to know" - "When We Were Young"
This is sure to set the mood for past high school sweethearts at their 10-year reunion.
7. "I know I'm not the only one / Who regrets the things they've done / Sometimes I just feel it's only me / Who never became who they thought they'd be" - "Million Years Ago"
Adele's bars about the growing pains of 20-hood cut deep.
6. "Take your eyes off me so I can leave / I'm far too ashamed to do it with you watching me / This is never ending, we have been here before / But I can't stay this time cause I don't love you anymore" - "Love In The Dark"
The truth hurts, especially when Adele is singing it.
5. "I wish I could live a little more / Look up to the sky, not just the floor / I feel like my life is flashing by / And all I can do is watch and cry" - "Million Years Ago"
This is the soundtrack for America's saddest home videos.
4. "Let me photograph you in this light / In case it is the last time / That we might be exactly like we were" - "When We Were Young"
Because an Instagram holds a thousand words.
3. "If this is my last night with you / Hold me like I'm more than just a friend / Give me a memory I can use / Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do / It matters how this ends / Cause what if I never love again?" - "All I Ask"
This isn't a signal to grab your ex and use Adele's album as an excuse to rekindle the flame. Or...maybe it is.
2. "I should probably tell you now before it's way too late / That I never meant to hurt you or lie straight to your face / Consider this my apology, I know it's years in advance / But I'd rather say it now in case I never get the chance" - "River Lea"
Adele covers all her bases when it comes to writing (and righting) her wrongs.
1. "If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently / Don't pretend that you don't want me / Our love ain't water under the bridge" - "Water Under The Bridge"
Burned bridges offer golden opportunities for Adele to repair the damage.
See Adele through the years: