Fans have been patiently awaiting this day since 2011, when Adele released her second album, '21', and not-so-patiently waiting since late October, when her smash hit 'Hello' was released.
Today, '25' is released.
SEE ALSO: Beliebers tell all on why exactly they love Justin Bieber so very much
The British superstar has done the impossible once again -- "set fire to the rain," if you will -- somehow making us love her even more than we already did. As if we really need to explain to you why Adele is perhaps the most epic star on the charts right now, here are 25 reasons why we LOVE Adele, (in honor of '25,' of course).
1. She hit 1.11 million downloads of 'Hello' within one week, a new record.
2. She is a self-proclaimed feminist. #GirlPower
3. She said this about working with Sia:
%shareLinks-quote="I actually love the dynamic of us both being in there and just f**king being bossy" type="quote" author="Adele" authordesc="on working with Sia" isquoteoftheday="false"%
4. She's goofy, just like we hope she'd be:
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) November 17, 2015
5. She fangirls over Beyoncé, so we know she's human:
6. Her beautifully moved reaction to win a Grammy:
ONE: She is the first female artist with two singles and two albums in the UK Top 5 at the same time.
TWO: She is the first female solo artist to hold the number one spot in the UK for the most weeks in a row with '21.'
THREE: She broke the UK record for number of total weeks at number one with '21.'
9. '21' spent 23 weeks at number one in the United States, becoming the longest-running number one holder since 1985.
10. Her first album, '19,' went platinum FOUR TIMES in the USA.
11. She, not surprisingly, still stunning without any makeup:
Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year x pic.twitter.com/HEmY14El5s
— Adele (@Adele) May 4, 2014
12. She's a protective mom: She sued (and won against) the paparazzi for taking invasive pictures of her son, Angelo.
13. She did this to Kate Hudson with 'Hello':
A photo posted by Kate Hudson (@katehudson) on Oct 23, 2015 at 10:00am PDT
14. Lena Dunham holds Adele responsible for all warmth and sunlight:
Sun is shining because Adele
— Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) October 23, 2015
15. She owes Katy Perry a new pillow:
Listen's to "hello" from @OfficialAdele once😥 pic.twitter.com/Ni8PGofJOW
— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) October 23, 2015
16. Because she was apparently singing 'Hello' to this little boy:
20. She completely slayed the 2012 Grammys.
21. She said this:
%shareLinks-quote="I don't want to be on the cover of Playboy or Vogue. I want to be on the cover of Rolling Stone or Q." type="quote" author="Adele" authordesc="music artist" isquoteoftheday="false"%
22. She has a dachshund named Louis Armstrong:
23. She has received fan mail from the British Prime Minister.
24. She was inspired by The Spice Girls and Ella Fitzgerald
25. Because 'Hello,' 'Rolling in the Deep,' 'Chasing Pavements,' 'Rumor Has It' ... Because Adele.
Need to familiarize yourself with Adele's lesser-known stuff? Check out the video below:
More on AOL.com:
Khloe Kardashian is still moving forward with the divorce
Jennifer Lawrence tells Jimmy Fallon about the time she thought she met Elizabeth Taylor
EXCLUSIVE: Oprah Winfrey explains iconic 'You get a car!' moment