The best thing you can do for your body after a long day of work is move it -- but that doesn't necessarily mean you need to go running, per se. Often we confuse the idea of moving with our body as meaning high intensity, cardiovascular movement, when it can be just as valuable to do deep, slow stretching.
You could go to a yoga class or pilates to work this kind of exercise into your day, or you can simply learn a few key stretches to do in the comfort of your own home, and they will relax you at the end of your busy day, too.
Watch the video above and thank your body for getting you through today with Marawa The Amazing's sunset stretch.
More from Refinery29:
How these women are saving the Amazon
Meet Brooklyn's Hasidic hipsters
The gender identity no one is talking about
- Giving your space a makeover? Stephanie Vidal’s stunning wall art n…
- The 3 best kitchen gadgets for limited countertop space
- TikTok parents share brilliant technique for getting toddlers excited …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money