What are the most unbreakable records in sports?
A few come to mind. Right off the bat, any sports fan has to agree with the following: Cal Ripken's consecutive games-played streak, Joe DiMaggio's 56-game hitting streak, John Stockton's all-time assist record and Wilt Chamberlain's points record for a single game.
It's tough to decipher which one would be the most difficult to replicate, though.
Bottom line: If you're a sports fan, you almost definitely find yourself in the middle of heated debates from time to time, so check out comedians Paul Vizzi and Sam Morril debate what they think are the most unattainable marks ever.
Oh, while we're on debating ... argue about this one:
WHO IS THE BEST BASEBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME?
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Score a Staub Dutch oven for 56% off, plus more must-see weekend de…
- Williams Sonoma has a secret section revealing its top 100 best-sellin…
- TikTok can’t stop talking about this ‘pickle flip jar,’ and if you lov…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!