Oh Thanksgiving, the holiday where overeating is a given. When it comes to the perfect outfit to look lean, while eating like a machine, there are a few options to consider!
You can wear looser clothes, but accentuate your waist with a skinny belt. This will flatter your figure. Wearing all black also helps give the illusion of a slimmer figure. Stylists say that wearing long, dark, comfortable pants along with a fitted white top helps minimize a larger bottom and elongate your lower body.
The color black also helps cover up problem areas. You might try a floor grazing skirt in a solid color. Something similar to this maxi will help create a long vertical line and longer legs.
Wearing wedges will give you height, making you look slimmer, but are more comfortable than high heels. And don't be afraid of a pant with a higher waist; a good pair can help elongate the appearance of your lower half.
Regardless, elastic is always your friend on Thanksgiving! Especially when you're cozying up to your third piece of pumpkin pie.
Related: Thanksgiving table ideas:
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…