Oh Thanksgiving, the holiday where overeating is a given. When it comes to the perfect outfit to look lean, while eating like a machine, there are a few options to consider!
You can wear looser clothes, but accentuate your waist with a skinny belt. This will flatter your figure. Wearing all black also helps give the illusion of a slimmer figure. Stylists say that wearing long, dark, comfortable pants along with a fitted white top helps minimize a larger bottom and elongate your lower body.
The color black also helps cover up problem areas. You might try a floor grazing skirt in a solid color. Something similar to this maxi will help create a long vertical line and longer legs.
Wearing wedges will give you height, making you look slimmer, but are more comfortable than high heels. And don't be afraid of a pant with a higher waist; a good pair can help elongate the appearance of your lower half.
Regardless, elastic is always your friend on Thanksgiving! Especially when you're cozying up to your third piece of pumpkin pie.
Related: Thanksgiving table ideas:
- TikToker shares just how cool it is to buy a drink at a Korean conv…
- Unexpected umami recipes on TikTok that use MSG
- You don’t have to wait until Prime Day — a bunch of the best Calvin Kl…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise