Wow. What a week.
Seven of the bottom 12 teams in the league won and two were on bye weeks. For the last few weeks, we figured the league was as messy as it was going to get. We were dead wrong. As you'll see in the gallery above, there was tons of movement throughout the power rankings.
Two of the three mainstays kept their spots, as the Patriots and Panthers maintained perfect records, while the Bengals squandered their unblemished run with a shoddy Monday night outing.
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Clean your phone with this top-selling screen cleaner on Amazon
- Mom demonstrates brilliant recipe for DIY sidewalk paint: ‘Taste-safe …
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!