There have been countless tributes to the lives lost of the attacks in Paris over the past few days, and one guitarist is doing his part to help bring people together through song.
SEE ALSO: Woman fights for the right to wear a colander on her head in her drivers license photo, and wins
The singer performed at Place de la Republique on November 15 singing the touching words of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah." Inspiring others with his beautiful and touching rendition, the singer invited those who watched to sing along.
The singer sang well into the night, with several people documenting the incredible tribute on Twitter.
The tribute is quickly going viral and it is clearly evident why. Check out the clip below of another amazing tribute when one man played John Lennon's "Imagine" to a crowd of thousands in honor of the Paris attacks.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!