11 things you didn't know about 'Home Alone'
It has been 25 years since we watched two grown men get basically obliterated by an 8-year-old with an iconic scream.
To celebrate this big 'Home Alone' anniversary, here are 11 things you probably don't know about the film.
1. 'Home Alone' was shot entirely in Chicago. Yes, even the scenes that were set in France.
2. The French ticket agent in the film isn't actually French. American actress Hope Davis played the part.
3. There were actually two Culkins in the film. Macaulay Caulkin's real life brother play the role of Fuller.
4. The Bandits had pretty weird last names. According to IMDB, There full names are Marv Merchant and Harry Lime.
5. Daniel Stern wore rubber feet in the scene where he steps on glass Christmas ornaments.
6. Harry and Marv's injuries would have killed them in real life.
7. Buzz's girlfriend is a boy dressed as a girl.
8. John Candy's cameo was shot in just 2 hours.
9. And he ad-libbed the line about leaving his kid at a funeral
10. The iconic 'Home Alone' house sold in 2012 for $1.5 million.
11. 'Angles with Filthy Souls' isn't an actually a real movie, but was based on the 1983 Humphrey Bogart film, 'Angels with Dirty Faces.'