After Friday's deadly attacks in Paris, which have left over 120 people dead, social media users have come together in an incredible way.
Instead of expressing their hatred or intense anger for the events, many have turned to spreading a more positive outlook, using the hashtag #MoreLove. Users have been sharing words of encouragement, while also claiming that "more love" instead of "more hatred" is what can help heal Paris's wounds.
To see more from the tragic events, scroll through the gallery below:
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!