We're so excited the NBA is back.
The Warriors are undefeated, LeBron and the Cavs look strong, there's still Twitter emoji wars going on between the Clippers and Mavericks and we're already seeing new emerging stars help their respective teams. Something called a Clint Capella is leading the league with a .795 field goal percentage!
Anyway, another great part of being an NBA fan is attending some games and perhaps scoring a giveaway. We went around the league and picked out our favorite items. Some are normal (Andre Drummond growth chart), some are stupid (Warriors fake championship trophies) and some are, uh, weird (Tony Allen Jedi robes).
UPDATED NBA TEAM POWER RANKINGS:
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!