A three month old chimpanzee named Jason is being raised by zookeepers since his mother became ill shortly after his birth. Attica Zoo in Greece has been ensuring the baby chimpanzee gets hand-fed and is given tons of maternal love. Jason will be cared for by zoo staff for at least a year and a half before he can be slowly introduced into independent zoo living with the other chimps. See the heartwarming photos above.
Related: See another adorable chimp during a feeding
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Mom shares 5 no-nonsense back-to-school shopping rules for her kids…
- TikToker shares surprising places around your house that need cleaning…
- This $8 stain remover has completely saved my carpet and couch from re…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold