November 16 is National Fast Food Day. While we may be celebrating with a burger at some point, we're also taking a look at what you're really getting when you go to a fast food restaurant. Have you ever noticed that some items never look quite like what they do in the commercials?
Wendy's has a sandwich called The Baconator, which is heaps of beef and bacon, yet doesn't have quite so much height in real life, while Burger King and 7/11 sell what's known as the Doritos loaders, that upon purchasing seems may need some more loading.
A few other items that don't appear the way they seem in photos are Dunkin' Donuts' Tailgater, Pizza Hut's personal pizzas and Taco Bell's Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
Now, sometimes these items may not look as great in real life as they do when photographed -- but when you're eating them, they can taste pretty good, so who cares?
Watch the video above to see the difference between what fast food items look like in ads vs. real life, and check out the gallery below to discover secret fast food menu items:
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…